The 2017 Ford Escape Features a Whole Host of Comfort and Convenience Amenities
Oswego and Naperville drivers expect a crossover as popular as the 2017 Ford Escape to deliver top-of-the-line technologies, but its features still tend to leave them speechless. Improved infotainment combines with forward-thinking driver assistance technologies to take every degree of stress out of your drive, and there’s even a suite of comfort features to keep you thoroughly relaxed. Let’s take a closer look now at all of the standard and available features on the 2017 Ford Escape.
The SYNC 3 infotainment system is one of the 2017 Ford Escape’s crowning glories. It collects new hardware and software to ensure lightning-fast performance, plus enhanced voice recognition and a new easy-to-use design to facilitate effortless control.
The capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability lets you control everything from Bluetooth calls to music, and updates come through automatically over Wi-Fi. Further SYNC 3 features include:
- SYNC Connect: Use FordPass to track your vehicle’s location, remotely access features, lock or unlock the doors, or check vital information.
- Navigation System: Receive turn-by-turn directions from a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link as standard.
Driver assistance technologies are used to monitor the area around your vehicle and provide a semi-autonomous drive in order to reduce the likelihood of a collision and make your drive that little bit easier. The 2017 Escape features a wide range of these features as standard, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning and Brake Support
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross-Traffic Alert
Even more impressive is the Enhanced Active Park Assist suite, which bids farewell to parking anxiety with the following systems:
- Parallel Parking Assist: Scans for an appropriate space, then helps you steer inside.
- Park-Out Assist: Instructs you in terms of shifting and moving backwards and forwards to make steering out of tight spots a breeze.
- Reverse Perpendicular Parking: Scans for a suitable space and then helps you back in.
- Side Sensing System: If you should get too close to an object on the side of your vehicle, a warning sound will be emitted.
Comfort and Convenience
The Escape has been designed to remain comfortable whether you’re heading out on the school-run or exploring the great outdoors, and it has the features to prove it:
- Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate: With the Intelligent Access key in your pocket or purse, just move your foot beneath the rear bumper to have the liftgate open. You can even adjust its height to cope with lower overhangs.
- Heated Seats: When you start to notice a chill in the air, don’t let it affect your drive. Turn on the Escape’s heated front seats to make sure that winter never makes its way into your cabin.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Both driver and front-passenger receive individual climate controls. The days of arguing over too hot or too cold are over.
Come Explore the Features of the 2017 Escape at River View Ford
The 2017 Ford Escape has really pushed beyond industry expectations to put a vast range of features at the disposal of Oswego and Naperville drivers. To find out more, just visit River View Ford today.