2018 Ford EcoSport Interior
In the 2018 Ford EcoSport’s interior, you have access to the comfort, convenience, and technology features of the big boys without all the fuss and bulk. Learn about our favorite features and, when you’re ready to upgrade to something smaller, make the trip from Naperville to visit River View Ford and see the EcoSport’s interior in person.
EcoSport Interior Feature Highlights
The new EcoSport interior is designed to be comfortable without sacrificing modern flair. It achieves this with some impressive standard and available luxuries:
- Heated Leather-Trimmed Front Seats: Available heated seats keep you comfortable on even the coldest Plainfield mornings.
- Spacious Second-Row: Your passengers will have plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride.
- Power Moonroof: An available moonroof lets you feel the warm summer breeze with the touch of a button.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Keep your fingers toasty and take control of the vehicle’s audio and communication systems with an available high-tech multifunction steering wheel.
- Push-button Start: Keep your keys in your pocket and slide behind the wheel and go with the Intelligent Access system with push-button start.
- Technology: Edmunds agrees, the standard SYNC 3 interface with 8-inch color touchscreen and access to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity is “excellent.”
- Premium Audio: If you can’t get enough road tunes, pump up the sound with the available B&O premium sound system and stream your favorites with the available onboard Wi-Fi.
From running errands to taking road trips far from Aurora, the all-new Ford EcoSport has the space and accessibility to meet your needs. Smart cargo features include:
- Wide Swinging Rear Door: The rear cargo door swings out — not up — making it easier to get to the things you need even in a confined space.
- Cargo Management: A rear cargo shelf is ideal for smaller, lighter cargo that you need easy access to and it keeps the rest of your stuff out of sight.
- Folding Rear Seats: Make space for a larger purchase or just fold one of the 60/40 rear seats and take passengers too.