2018 Ford EcoSport Technology Highlights
If you’re after a compact crossover and don’t want to give up the hands-free calling, music streaming, or premium sound your current car has, then the all-new 2018 Ford EcoSport might just be for you. With advanced infotainment, driver-assist features, and access to MyKey to help new drivers stay safe on excursions around Naperville or Aurora, the EcoSport has it all and then some.
The new EcoSport offers access to the new SYNC 3 infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen interface on selected trims. With SYNC 3 and the convenient Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, you simply connect your compatible smartphone to the infotainment system and take control of your favorite apps right from the in-dash touchscreen interface. Use the system to:
- Stream Music: Either from your own collection or through the available Wi-Fi and apps like Pandora and iHeart Radio, so no matter where you go, the party comes along for the ride.
- Get Directions: Can’t find that new hotspot in Naperville you’ve heard so much about? Get turn-by-turn directions and real-time traffic to find it in no time.
- Order Pizza: Stuck in Plainfield traffic and no time to cook? Use the app and have a pie waiting at home when you get there.
- Check Messages: Never miss a message while you’re on the road with the integrated text messaging system.
- Keep Your Hands on the Wheel: The available voice-recognition technology makes it easy for you to enjoy all of these things without taking your eyes off the road.
The available FordPass app connects to the SYNC system and allows access to your vehicle right from your smartphone. You can use FordPass to:
- Check on your vehicle’s fuel levels
- Lock and unlock your car doors
- Schedule maintenance
- Call for roadside assistance
- Find and pay for parking
- Make your vehicle payment
Encourage new drivers to use caution behind the wheel with the integrated system that allows you to select driving modes. Benefits of MyKey include:
- Restricting access to explicit radio content.
- Setting top speed limitations.
- Belt-Minders which keep music muted and give audio and visual warnings until front occupants buckle up.
- Early low-fuel warnings.
Explore the New Face of Automotive Technology
Schedule a test drive of the all-new 2018 Ford EcoSport at River View Ford near Plainfield and see how easy it is to stay connected to what’s important — no matter where the road takes you.