The Ford Escape’s Interior Blends Comfort With Practicality
The 2018 Ford Escape is generously equipped inside and out; when you take a look at the Ford Escape’s interior, you’ll be confronted with luxury materials and top-of-the-line creature comforts. Just a few standout interior features and specs include:
- Panoramic Vista Roof
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Front Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Up to 68 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space
Let’s take a closer look at just what makes the Ford Escape’s cabin such a leading force in the crossover SUV world.
Comfort and Convenience Features
The Ford Escape is a practical crossover that still places plenty of focus on comfort and convenience. It’s packed with features designed to improve every element of every journey, and just a few such amenities include:
- Panoramic Vista Roof: A large forward panel tilts or opens fully and a rear skylight provides natural light.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Hands chilly from the outside air? Warm and sooth them using your available heated steering wheel.
- Heated Front Seats: When those cold winters set in across Aurora or Naperville, turn on your heated seats to stay toasty warm through every drive.
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Front Seats: Feel a twinge in your back as you cruise through Plainfield? Use your 10-way adjustable driver’s seat to adjust for faultless support.
- Ambient Interior Lighting: Soft LED lighting bathes the cabin from inconspicuous spots across the Ford Escape interior.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: The driver and front-passenger get their own climate zones and controls.
Cargo Space and Passenger Space
As one of the most popular crossover SUVs among everyone from young families to on-the-go professionals, the new Ford Escape is exceptionally spacious and versatile. You’ll enjoy:
- Seating for Five
- Up to 43.1 Inches of Front Legroom
- 132. Cubic Foot Interior Volume
- 34 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the Second Row
- 68 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the First Row
Whether you need to fill it with cargo or take the whole family or a bunch of friends with room to spare, the Ford Escape can do the job. It even makes loading and unloading more convenient by offering:
- 60/40-split rear seatbacks to adjust the interior layout in seconds flat.
- Hands-free, foot activated liftgate that opens with a pass of your foot behind the rear bumper and lets you adjust the liftgate height for lower overhangs.
- Center console with convenient media bin to help organize your smaller items.