2018 Ford Escape Technology Highlights
Ford Escape technology covers everything from on-the-go entertainment to state-of-the-art connectivity to leading safety, with features including:
- SYNC 3
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Navigation
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support
- Enhanced Active Park Assist
2018 Ford Escape SYNC 3 and Connectivity
True to Ford form, the highly rated Ford Escape offers an abundance of cutting-edge connectivity features, including:
- SYNC® 3: Ford’s coveted and easy-to-use SYNC 3 infotainment system uses responsive voice-activated technology with Wi-Fi® Hotspot to keep you connected. Whether you want to locate your favorite restaurants or sync to smartphone via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, you can do so in a flash from an 8-inch touchscreen.
- FordPass: Your one-stop app lets you find and reserve parking, compare fuel prices at stations along your route, receive key vehicle info, or lock, unlock, or start your vehicle remotely from your smartphone.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Navigation: Enjoy 150 channels of commercial-free music, live sports, news, and entertainment. Comes with SiriusXM Traffic with Travel Link® to combine 3D mapping and voice-guided directions with the technology need to evade gridlock in Aurora and avoid traffic between Naperville and Plainfield.
2018 Ford Escape Safe and Smart Package
The 2018 Ford Escape is immensely popular among families, so it should come as no surprise to see it offering the latest driver-assistance technologies courtesy of the available Safe and Smart Package:
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert: Prevents you from making unsafe lane changes and alerts you to incoming traffic as you reverse.
- Lane-Keeping System: Stray from your chosen lane and the Ford Escape will alert you before applying corrective steering pressure to bring you back to center.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Adjusts your preset cruising speed up and down to maintain a safe distance between your Ford Escape and the vehicle ahead.
- Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support: Alerts you to possible frontal collisions, preparing the brakes for a sudden stop and even activating them independently if you fail to react.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist: Searches for parking spaces and then controls steering to help guide you inside.
Experience the Escape’s Top-Tier Tech at River View Ford!
Want to experience the technology of the 2018 Ford Escape near Naperville? Contact us to arrange a Ford Escape test drive or start applying for financing — we look forward to seeing you at 2200 US 30 in Oswego, IL.