Our Favorite Mexican Restaurants in Plainfield
If you already ate pizza once (or twice) this week and you’re craving tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, and chips and guac, you’re likely looking for a place that serves Mexican food near you. At River View Ford, we love Mexican food, so if you’re looking for Mexican restaurants, the Plainfield, IL area has you covered.
5 Great Places for Mexican Food Around Plainfield
- Front Street Cantina: For more than 25 years, Front Street Cantina has been serving delicious Mexican cuisine. This family-friendly eatery offers authentic menu items from traditional dishes like tamales and burritos to more unique items like tacos campos and Mexican pizza.
- Delicia Mexican Grill: For more authentic Mexican food, Plainfield residents can head to Delicia. All of the food is freshly prepared, and you can dine in or carry out. Start the meal off with queso fundido or nachos supreme, then opt for one of the traditional dishes like a quesadilla or fajitas. You can also pair your meal with a fruity margarita.
- Habanero Mexican Restaurant: The mission of this family-run restaurant is to share excellent food and a great experience. Start with shrimp ceviche or flautas and opt for the tostada, torta, or sope. Be sure to save room for fried ice cream!
- La Flor De Morelos Taqueria: La Flor De Morelos is a family-owned Taqueria where you can find quick, delicious Mexican food. You can dine in or have you meal delivered. They serve a variety of taco, burrito, and flauta dinners, along with a la carte menu items. Be sure to check out the daily specials!
- El Molcajete Mexican Restaurant: This restaurant derives its name for the Mexican term for “mortar and pestle”, which is used to grind spices and herbs, both of which they use to flavor their menu items. Here you’ll find many meals with mole, such as Mole Ranchero, as well as traditional Mexican fare served with steak, pork, or chicken. There are also vegetarian items on the menu. Finish your meal with tres leches cake, flan, or sopapilla.
Learn More About Plainfield with River View Ford
We live and work near Plainfield, and we’re big fans of the area. Feel free to reach out and discuss your favorites places, and any of your automotive needs.
More From River View Ford
The 2020 Ford Escape has arrived in Oswego with a complete redesign, but rest assured that all updates only serve to enhance the Escape’s already impressive capabilities. In fact, the Ford Escape towing capacity remains quite strong, allowing drivers to haul up to 3,500 pounds around Naperville. Of course, the Ford Escape engine that you…
Curious about how much the new Ford Expedition can tow for your adventures outside of Naperville? In addition to 8-person seating and maximum cargo space measuring between 104.6 cubic feet and 121.5 cubic feet, the Ford Expedition boasts best-in-class towing* at a max of 9,300 pounds. Learn more with River View Ford! Expedition Inventory Expedition Comparison Ford…
Curious about the 2019 Ford Fusion mpg ratings? If you want to get around Naperville efficiently, then the new Ford Fusion is the model for you, given its EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. What’s more, there are two additional highly efficient Fusion options, as well: the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Ford…