River View Ford Provides High-Quality Ford Service For the Geneva Area
Regular automotive maintenance is very important to prolonging the life of your vehicle, which is why our certified technicians here at River View Ford in Oswego make it their priority to keep your car up to date with quality routine services. Bring your vehicle to our garage, and you’ll see why those looking for
- Make Your Next Appointment Today: Whether your car is in need of a quick oil change, a thorough inspection, or a vital repair, scheduling any kind of service is simple with the River View Ford service department. All you have to do is fill out our online scheduling form with the date and time that works best for you to bring your vehicle in. We’ll call or email you to confirm your appointment!
- Wide Variety of Parts: Does your vehicle need one or more genuine Ford OEM parts? For your convenience, you can order parts online, up to three at a time, whenever you want to. We’ll let you know when our parts department makes them available for pickup, and we can even install them for you upon request.
- Warranty and Maintenance Schedules: Not sure how often your Ford vehicle should be brought in for service or whether your warranty is still active? Let our Ford Owner portals assist you! Just provide some basic information about your vehicle and the maintenance schedule form will generate a series of accurate milestones for a variety of services. Everything from oil changes to replacing transmission fluid is included. Providing the same information will also let you know the status of your warranty.
Take Your Vehicle to River View Ford Today
If you have any service questions regarding your car, feel free to call our maintenance team at (630) 897-8900 or visit our dealership at 2200 US 30 in Oswego. We’re about a half-hour from Geneva:
- Take IL-31 headed south for 2 miles, and then turn left onto W. Wilson Street.
- Make a slight right onto IL-25 S, another right to stay on IL-25 S, and turn left onto S. Broadway Road.
- Take a slight left onto Montgomery Road then proceed to turn right onto Douglas Road.
- Turn left onto US-30 E and you’ll see us on the right after 0.3 miles.