Oswego Drivers Trust River View Ford For Dependable Automotive Service
Since 1966, Oswego residents have turned to the service center at River View Ford for reliable Ford service at affordable prices. Our knowledgeable technicians understand that taking your vehicle in for repairs can be a hassle, so they are dedicated to making your service experience as convenient as possible. The service center at River View Ford in Oswego is open 6 days a week on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fortunately, you don’t have to travel far for reliable service, as our dealership is less than a ten-minute drive from the center of Oswego. Here’s why our customers keep coming back to us for all of their service needs time after time:
- Certified Service Technicians: The service technicians at River View Ford are highly trained and certified to tackle any vehicle repair or maintenance request. Our team is committed to making sure that your vehicle operates at its peak performance for many years to come.
- A Variety of Services: We are pleased to offer an extensive list of services to meet the needs of every customer. From oil changes and tire rotations to exhaust repairs and brake replacements, our service center has you covered.
- Service Specials: The service center at River View Ford offers a wide array of service specials so you don’t have to break the bank when you’re vehicle is in need. Whether you’re in search of tire discounts, free inspections, or discount service packages, our online service deals have something for everyone.
Experience the River View Ford Difference Today
To find out first-hand why Oswego drivers choose us for all of their service needs, stop by River View Ford today. Our service staff is looking forward to providing you with efficient service at some of the most competitive prices in the area!
Here’s how you get to us:
- Head northwest on E Washington St. towards S Madison St.
- Take the 1st right onto S Madison St.
- Continue onto Chicago Rd.
- Turn left onto US-34 E
- Turn left onto Hill Ave.
- Take the 1st left onto U.S. 30/US-34/Ogden Ave.
- Continue straight onto U.S. 30