2015 Ford Focus vs. 2015 Toyota Camry
The Ford Focus remains one of the most dependable compact cars on the market today, and thanks to its affordable price, it’s also one of the best values. Plainfield and Naperville drivers will certainly appreciate its wide array of standard features and exceptional fuel economy. Here at River View Ford, we are thrilled to carry the 2015 Ford Focus in our inventory and decided to compare it to the similar 2015 Toyota Camry to further prove its excellence.
Save Money with the 2015 Focus
If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s loaded with advanced features but don’t want to break the bank, the 2015 Focus is the optimal choice. While the entry-level Camry model can be purchased for a starting price of $22,970, the base Focus can be yours for only $17,170. By choosing the Focus, Plainfield and Naperville shoppers will save $5,800 and enjoy these standard features that are not available on the Camry:
- Ford Sync – This voice activated technology uses personalized interactive screens to help you stay connected to your world while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. Ford Sync features hands-free calling, audible text messaging, and music browsing with the use of hands-free commands. It also includes an emergency crash notification feature that automatically dials 911 when coupled with a compatible mobile phone.
- Ford MyKey – Ford MyKey is an excellent feature for worried parents. With Ford MyKey, parents can set limits for speed and stereo volume so that their children can cruise the roadways safely.
Top-Notch Fuel Efficiency
Plainfield and Naperville drivers can save even more money with the 2015 Ford Focus thanks to its three powertrain options that all offer incredible fuel economy. Details on each engine are as follows:
- The standard 2.0L Ti-VCT engine delivers an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway. This engine can be equipped with a five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission.
- For 30 mpg in the city and an astounding 42 mpg on the highway, the 1.0L EcoBoost engine will satisfy all of your fuel efficiency needs.
- For impressive power without sacrificing excellent fuel economy, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine is a great choice. It can produce 252 hp and 270 Ib-ft of torque while delivering fuel efficiency ratings of 27 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway.
The introductory Camry comes equipped with a 2.5L, four-cylinder engine that is only capable of 25 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway. The base engine on the Focus can give you better fuel economy at a lower price point.
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2015 Ford Focus at River View Ford
What are you waiting for? To arrange a test-drive and experience the 2015 Ford Focus up close and personal, take a trip to River View Ford today. Our sales professionals cannot wait to see our Plainfield and Naperville customers. We have no doubts you’ll be amazed.