2017 Ford F-150 vs. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2017 Ford F-150
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The 2017 Ford F-150 utilizes groundbreaking construction and unrivaled carrying ability to move beyond the reach of the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Whether you need to leverage a best-in-class payload rating to move items between Plainfield and Aurora, or you enjoy outstanding driving dynamics while cruising from Naperville into Chicago, the 2017 Ford F-150 is ready and waiting.
The advanced construction techniques used by the latest generation of the Ford F-150 has set competitors like the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 scrambling to adapt. With its class-exclusive, high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body, the newest generation is up to 700 pounds lighter than the previous one. This means you’ll enjoy agile performance and spirited acceleration, plus an inbuilt resistance to dents and corrosion that will naturally appeal to those who use their light truck for work as well as play.
If you want to appreciate just how great an impact the new body has had on capability, all you need to do is compare the Ford F-150’s maximum payload rating to that of the latest Chevrolet Silverado 1500:
- Ford F-150: Tows up to a best-in-class 3,270 pounds
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Tows up to just 2,430 pounds
The Ford F-150’s bed is smarter as well as stronger thanks to its available class-exclusive BoxLink system. This is one of the most flexible boxes available, with reinforced sides, four lockable, removable cleats, and four interface plates to accommodate accessories.
The 2017 Ford F-150 is a perfect example of workhorse power combining with state-of-the-art technology, with features including:
- 360-Degree Camera with Split-View Display: Enjoy a 360-degree virtual bird’s-eye view of the Ford F-150 and surrounding area, with the option to cycle between different side views.
- 8-Inch LCD Productivity Screen: Create a customized home screen to access all your most vital information in a flash.
- Remote Tailgate Release: Need to drop the tailgate from afar? You can do so with just the press of a button on your key fob.
Unfortunately, these features are entirely absent from the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
Experience the 2017 Ford F-150 by Visiting River View Ford Today
Thanks to its pioneering aluminum-alloy body, unparalleled performance, and high-end technology, it’s impossible to resist the 2017 Ford F-150. To explore financing options, arrange a test drive, or simply find out more, contact one of the team members here at River View Ford.