Ford Focus vs. Chevrolet Cruze
2016 Ford Focus
2016 Chevrolet Cruze
Chevrolet has put a lot of time and money into the redesign of the 2016 Cruze, but Oswego and Naperville drivers will still be better off with the 2016 Ford Focus. As one of the most popular vehicles on the planet, the latter has been refined year-on-year to offer flawless styling and cutting-edge features, and it remains sharply separated from every other small sedan on the market. Keep reading to see how the 2016 Focus compares to the 2016 Chevy Cruze.
The Chevy Cruze has been fully-redesigned for 2016, but it still fails to impress in quite the same way as the iconic 2016 Ford Focus. The Ford’s dragon-eye headlamps, expressive grille, and bold, confident stance set it apart, and you can even opt for the performance-oriented styling of the ST model if you really like to stand out from the crowd.
The ST offers:
- High-Mounted Rear Spoiler
- 18-Inch Aluminum Wheels with Black-Painted Pockets and Red Brake Calipers
- LED Signature Lighting
- High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps
Ford’s design team have done an excellent job of ensuring that the high-end styling of the 2016 Focus doesn’t interfere with everyday practicality. In fact, Oswego and Naperville drivers will find themselves with significantly more room to spread out and relax than they would with the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze.
- Front Leg Room: Up to 43.1 inches in the 2016 Ford Focus vs. just 42 inches in the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze.
- Front Shoulder Room: Up to 55.6 inches in the 2016 Ford Focus vs. just 54.8 inches in the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze.
- Front Hip Room: Up to 53.9 inches in the 2016 Ford Focus vs. just 53 inches in the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze.
If you’re a taller driver, or simply one who appreciates a little more breathing room, the Focus is going to suit you better than the Cruze.
The 2016 Ford Focus doesn’t just look and feel better than the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, it’s also leaps and bounds ahead in terms of on-board technology. That starts with standard features; of the two, only the Focus offers drivers steering wheel mounted controls and child safety locks with the entry-level trim.
The 2016 Cruze also lacks Ford’s exclusive features, and they’re a big part of what separates the Focus from the competition.
- Ford MyKey: You can program the key you give out to others to ensure that they don’t misuse the vehicle, setting maximum speed limits, speed limit reminders, and even a maximum audio volume. You can then check how many miles have been driven when the car is returned.
- SYNC3: The all-new SYNC3 infotainment system boasts an easy-to-use design, high-speed performance, Siri seamless integration, enhanced voice recognition software, and a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability.
The 2016 Ford Focus Provides Features that the 2016 Cruze Can’t Compete With
The 2016 Ford Focus is an impressive continuation of one of the most reliable and admired lines in existence, and it’s available now at River View Ford. To find out more, take a closer look, or arrange a test drive, just contact one of our team members today. We hope to see our Oswego and Naperville customers soon!