Leverage Best-in-Class Towing from the 2018 Ford F-150
Boasting the power and engineering necessary for best-in-class towing, the 2018 Ford F-150 can haul from Aurora to Naperville as easily as from Plainfield to the coast. Four engine options combine with a groundbreaking body structure to create a vehicle that tows and carries more than anything else in the segment — the 2018 Ford F-150 is a whole new breed of half-ton.
True to form, the new F-150 delivers a soul-stirring selection of sophisticated engine options, all of which are either new or heavily revised.
- 3.3L TI-VCT V6: The new standard engine brings up to a shattering 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6: Makes up to 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.0L TI-VCT V8: Makes up to 395 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L V6: Makes up to 375 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque as standard, or a ferocious 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque with the available Raptor trim.
The high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy of the 2018 Ford F-150 is of the same grade utilized in military and industrial applications, and it helps the vehicle carry up to 3,270 pounds — to put that in perspective, the latest Ram 1500 can accommodate a payload of up to just 2,439 pounds.
An innovative pickup bed lets you take full advantage, with available features including:
- Configurable Box Link System
- Heavy-Duty Payload Package
- Class-Exclusive Remote Tailgate Release
- Class-Exclusive Integrated Tailgate Step with Lift Assist
- Class-Exclusive Deployable Box Side Steps
The 2018 Ford F-150 can officially tow more than any other pickup in its class, with a maximum tow rating of up to 13,200 pounds — that’s over 1,000 pounds more than the latest Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
Once again, it isn’t just raw power than helps the new Ford F-150 charge ahead. There’s also a generous array of towing features, including:
- Class-Exclusive Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guide
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller
The 2018 F-150’s Towing and Payload Ratings Dominate the Industry
If you’re looking for a capable truck, there’s really no other choice than the indomitable 2018 Ford F-150. To find out more or explore financing options, all you need do is contact River View Ford today.