2018 Ford F-150: Price and Trim Levels
The 2018 Ford F-150 offers drivers an exciting range of trim levels and prices, with options including:
- XL: Starting at $27,610
- XLT: Starting at $33,205
- Lariat: Starting at $40,920
- Raptor: Starting at $50,020
- King Ranch: Starting at $51,835
- Platinum: Starting at $54,390
- Limited: Starting at $60,755
Not sure which model will best fit your own needs and wants? Read on to discover the features that set each new Ford F-150 trim apart.
2018 Ford F-150 Trims
- XL: Even the entry-level 2018 Ford F-150 delivers 17-inch wheels, automatic headlights, and a cloth-upholstered 40/20/40-split front bench. Premium standard technology includes Trailer Sway Control, a 4.2-inch display screen, and a four-speaker radio.
- XLT: Stepping up to the XLT treats drivers to upgrades across the board. Convenience is enhanced through power windows and locks, remote locking and unlocking, and Bluetooth. Comfort is given a boost through driver and passenger seat lumbar adjustments, and style is accented through alloy wheels and upgraded bumpers.
- Lariat: The Lariat includes keyless entry and ignition, dual-zone automatic climate control, driver-seat memory settings, leather upholstery, and ventilated front seats. You’ll also find an 8-inch touchscreen with Sync 3, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
- King Ranch: Drivers are attracted to the King Ranch’s Western styling theme. Features include heated rear outboard seats (SuperCrew), GPS navigation, an 11-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system with HD radio, and a heated steering wheel.
- Platinum: Emphasizing luxury, the 2018 Ford F-150 Platinum adds power-deployable running boards, 20-inch wheels, and special wood and aluminum trim within the cabin.
- Limited: Comes with the turbocharged 3.5L engine, upgraded leather upholstery, 22-inch wheels, and unique styling details.
- Raptor: Maintaining an uncompromising off-road focus, the Raptor’s high output engine is joined by a reinforced frame, skid plates, off-road tires, off-road suspension, 4-wheel drive, and a Torsen limited-slip front differential.
Find Your Perfect 2018 Ford F-150 Trim Level by Visiting River View Ford
Still unsure which Ford F-150 price and trim fits the bill? Simply contact one of our team members for advice or visit the showroom – you’ll find us just an easy drive from Plainfield, Aurora, and Naperville. Already decided? Apply for financing from the comfort of your own home.