At River View Ford, we’re committed to keeping your vehicle looking its best and running in prime condition via car repair and maintenance, which is why we’ve invested in a state-of-the-art Ford service center.
River View Ford Service Center
The River View Ford Difference
The River View Ford service center can help with anything from complex repairs and warranty-covered services to routine scheduled car maintenance, and we’re a cut above your average center thanks to:
- ASE-Certified Mechanics: These are some of the industry’s best factory-trained technicians, so you’ll be leaving your vehicle in capable hands for any sort of auto service near Naperville.
- President’s Award Recognition: This is an award that only 10% of Ford dealers in the country have won even once. We’ve won it on five separate occasions — a fitting testament to the River View Ford difference, as exemplified in our auto repair shop.
Quick Lane Tire and Auto Center
We also offer a Quick Lane Tire and Auto Center. When you need car service carried out in a hurry, simply pull in without even making an appointment for help with:
- Vehicle Checkup Report
- Oil Change and Essential Maintenance
- Air Conditioning System
- Belts and Hoses
- Wiper Blades
- Lamps and Bulbs
- Alternators and Electrical System
- Transmission Service
- Suspension and Steering
- Cooling System
Why Visit a Ford Service Center Instead of a Mechanic?
Too few Montgomery-area drivers understand the difference between a dealership service center and a mechanic. Both can handle most auto service jobs, but the Ford service center still comes out ahead. Advantages include:
- Size: With more people on the ground and advanced equipment to work with, a Ford service center can get car repair and maintenance done fast.
- Part Availability: We only use genuine Ford OEM parts, which are manufactured to the precise specs of your Ford model, and our parts department is well stocked with OEM Ford parts and accessories.
- Warranty: If your engine is under its manufacturer warranty, it especially makes sense to service it at a dealership.
A Ford service center just has more to offer than your average Yorkville-area mechanic. Visit our service center to view all of our offered services and even learn about Ford Roadside Assistance.
Bring Your Vehicle to River View Ford for First-Rate Service
Whether you want to schedule auto service or find out more about a certain problem or car maintenance, all you need to do is contact us online for advice and assistance. As your go-to auto repair shop in the Oswego area, we promise to provide premium car repair and maintenance each time you visit.