The Appearance Options of the 2015 Ford F-150 Give the Truck Wide Appeal
The new 2015 Ford F-150 will be redesigned with new standard tech features and a lightweight aluminum-intensive design, while managing to be as capable and efficient as ever. Let’s see what this truck will have to offer Plainfield and Naperville drivers in terms of its looks, now that Ford has released an appearance guide for this new pickup.
The 2015 Ford F-150 offers five trim levels, though most are available with the Sport or Chrome packages. There is also the available FX4 Off-Road with Hill Descent Control, an electronic-locking rear axle, skid plates, and off-road shocks. This pickup is available in 13 colors — including four brand new ones for the model — and 14 variously sized wheel designs. There are plenty of customization options for Naperville drivers to choose from.
- XL – The basic XL comes with a black grille, fascia, and 17-inch wheels. Plainfield drivers can also purchase the Chrome and Sport packages to augment the XL with chrome accents or body color, respectively.
- XLT – The XLT comes with a standard chrome grille, but also offers the option of a black billet-style grille with a body-color surround.
- The Lariat – The Lariat adds leather trim, and upgrades the F-150’s appearance with 18-inch wheels as well as an intimidating three-bar front.
- The King Ranch – The King-Ranch is just as plush as the Lariat, but raises the stakes with 20-inch wheels, power running boards, and two-tone paint.
- The Platinum – The Platinum shows off its top-level status with a new frontal design, mirror caps and chrome door handles, a big logo running across the tailgate, and then some.
The sheer amount of design options might seem a sort of dizzying to some customers at first, but the build-your-own freedom it offers ought to ultimately win the love of pickup drivers everywhere.
Visit River View Ford
To learn more about the upcoming 2015 Ford F-150 and its appearance options, call us at 888-994-1003 or visit our dealership at 2200 U.S. 30 in Oswego, IL.