The 2015 Ford Focus Price: Plenty of Options
From awe-inspiring efficiency to upscale luxury to track-ready power, the 2015 Ford Focus price puts a model within reach of every Naperville and Plainfield driver. With seven diverse trim levels to choose from, you’re bound to drive home with a smile on your face.
2015 Ford Focus Price and Trim Levels
- S Sedan: Starting at just $17,170, the S Sedan offers space, safety, and comfort as standard. With cutting-edge AdvanceTrac electronic stability control protecting you from harm, speed-sensitive volume keeping your tunes in control, and a six-way driver’s seat to sink into, this is a stunning standard trim.
- SE Sedan: Starting at $18,460, the SE Sedan upgrades your entertainment with two additional speakers, enhances highway driving with cruise control, and adds automatic quad-beam halogen headlights for a modern exterior that provides outstanding visibility.
- SE Hatch: Combining the features of the SE Sedan with the versatility of a hatchback, this model start at $18,960. The rear spoiler provides a sporty look, while the interior boasts a six-speaker audio system.
- Titanium Sedan: Starting at $23,170, the Titanium Sedan is executively styled to provide a first-class atmosphere that is unrivaled by other sedans on the market. With an eight-way power-adjustable leather-trimmed driver’s seat, dual-zone temperature control, and a 390-W audio system, 10 crystal-clear speakers, and a rear subwoofer, the Titanium is the last word in luxury.
- Titanium Hatch: With a starting price of $23,670, the Titanium Hatch offers the same stunning array of standard features that Naperville and Plainfield drivers will enjoy . However, those fittings are combined with flexible space, allowing for an expansive 44.8 cubic feet of storage space with the rear seats folded flat.
- ST: Starting at $24,370, this is the performer of the pack. Harnessing the titanic strength of a turbocharged direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost engine, the ST can put drivers in command of 252 hp and 270 lb-ft of peak torque – phenomenal figures for a vehicle in this class.
- Electric: Starting at $29,170, the Focus offers outstanding efficiency with its innovative electric model. A 107-kWh electric motor and 23-kWh liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery allow for 110 MPGe (Miles Per Gallon equivalent) in the city and 99 MPGe on the highway.
Which 2015 Ford Focus Price Suits Your Needs?
Find out which 2015 Ford Focus price is right for you at River View Ford. Make the trip from Naperville or Plainfield to visit our showroom and take a test drive. We also have a variety of used Ford Focus models.