The 2017 Ford Fusion Offers Astounding MPG Ratings
Naperville and Oswego drivers can choose between leading mpg ratings, phenomenal power, and multiple options in-between when they drive a 2017 Ford Fusion. With four traditional engines and two hybrid models, you’ve never been more spoilt for choice. Keep reading to learn more about the fuel efficiency of the 2017 Ford Fusion.
Traditional Power and Efficiency
The 2017 Ford Fusion packs four gasoline engine options for Naperville and Oswego drivers to choose from, so you’ll be able to adopt your own unique blend of performance and efficiency. Each one fits a sophisticated 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission system, with EcoBoost engines adding paddle shifters as standard.
- 2.5L Duratec 16V I4: Delivers up to 175 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque, all while making up to 21 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway.
- 1.5L Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost: Stepping up to the 1.5L EcoBoost yields an output equal to 181 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque. Auto Start-Stop technology helps you achieve up to 23 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway.
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost: Take command of up to 245 horsepower and 275 lb-ft of torque, enjoying up to 21 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway, or 20 and 29 with all-wheel drive.
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6: For serious firepower beneath your hood, equip the 2.7L V6. It makes up to 325 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque and allows for up to 17 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway.
Hybrid Power and Efficiency
You’ll also be able to choose between two hybrid options. Both come with an Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT), plus SmartGauge with EcoGuide to help you improve the efficiency of your driving style.
- 2.0L Atkinson-cycle Hybrid: Delivers a combined 188 horsepower and makes a stunning 43 mpg in the city and 41 on the highway.
- 2.0L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 Energi Plug-In Hybrid: The plug-in boasts a Best-in-Class total driving range of up to 610 miles. Power and gas mileage ratings mirror the regular hybrid, but you’ll also be able to make 104 MPGe in the city and 91 on the highway by utilizing electric power alone.
Find Your Ford Fusion at River View Ford
Offering anything from 104 MPGe to 325 horsepower, the 2017 Ford Fusion is able to fulfil almost any requirement you could have. It’s been our pleasure to introduce Naperville and Oswego drivers to out new and used Ford Fusion models and help them decide on their own perfect powertrain, so don’t hesitate to come on down to our showroom today.