What Will You Find Inside the 2018 Ford Explorer?
The spacious 2018 Ford Explorer interior is equipped with upscale fittings, so it’s easy to see why families put it at the top of their list for three-row SUVs.
Explorer Interior Space
The first thing you’ll notice about the Ford Explorer interior is just how roomy and versatile it is. In the words of Edmunds.com, it’s “super airy up front, with a long dash, loads of headroom and elbow space.” You can accommodate up to seven passengers, and the second row uses a 60/40-split fold-flat bench for easy access while the third-row 50/50-split folding seat helps you optimize cargo space. You can even add bucket seats to the second row for added comfort. Cargo space comes in at an impressive:
- 21 Cubic Feet Behind the Third Row
- 43.9 Cubic Feet Behind the Third Row
- 81.7 Cubic Feet Behind the Third Row
Explorer Interior Comfort
Whether stuck in traffic between Aurora and Naperville or pulling out of your driveway in Plainfield during the depths of winter, the Ford Explorer always manages you keep you comfortable. Just a few of its comfort features include:
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
- Heated Steering Wheel
2018 Ford Explorer Interior Features
Thanks to Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start, you can enter the Ford Explorer interior and start the engine without even taking the keys from your pocket; when you get home, just hit the Universal Garage Door Opener and slip right in for easy parking. Additional convenience features include:
- SYNC® 3: Use responsive voice-activated technology to control infotainment, connect with your smartphone, and access apps via AppLink.
- USB/Outlet Charging Options: Drivers and passengers are carrying more personal devices than ever; keep them charged using up to four available smart-charging USB ports and one 110-volt outlet.
Get Inside the 2018 Explorer by Visiting River View Ford Today
You’ll find the 2018 Ford Explorer here at River View Ford, so come on down whether you want to compare it to the Ford Escape or arrange a test drive. For more advice or assistance, simply contact us today.