What Are the 2019 Ford Fusion MPG Ratings?
Curious about the 2019 Ford Fusion mpg ratings? If you want to get around Naperville efficiently, then the new Ford Fusion is the model for you, given its EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. What’s more, there are two additional highly efficient Fusion options, as well: the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Ford Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid. Find out what you can expect with River View Ford!
The exact 2019 Ford Fusion mpg ratings you can expect on your drives around Montgomery depend on the model you select and the engine under the hood.
- Fusion S: EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with a 2.5L iVCT engine
- Fusion SE: EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with a 1.5L EcoBoost® inline-four engine
- Fusion SEL: EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway
- Fusion Titanium: EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with a 2.0L EcoBoost® inline-four engine
- Fusion V6 Sport: EPA-estimated 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway with a 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 engine
What’s more, the Fusion offers Auto Start-Stop technology, which shuts off the engine when you come to a stop, and seamlessly restarts when you lift your foot off the brake, all in an effort to conserve fuel. Drivers can also take advantage of EcoSelect and EcoCruise, two driving modes that prompt the vehicle to drive more efficiently.
Ford Fusion Hybrid & Ford Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid
Want to boost your efficiency even further? Consider driving either the Ford Fusion Hybrid or Ford Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid around Yorkville. Consider the following specs and features:
- Fusion Hybrid
- 2.0L inline-four Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine paired with an electric motor
- EPA-estimated 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide, which provides real-time feedback to help you drive more efficiently
- Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid
- Three driving modes for gas, electric, or a combination of both
- Electric-only driving range of an EPA-estimated 26 miles
- Total driving range of an EPA-estimated 610 miles on a full charge and a full tank of gas
- Regenerative braking that recovers more than 90% of energy and returns it to the battery for later use
Experience the 2019 Ford Fusion at River View Ford!
Want to learn more about the 2019 Ford Fusion’s efficiency? Get behind the wheel at River View Ford in Oswego! Contact us to schedule a test drive!
More from River View Ford
If you’re in the market for the new Ford EcoSport, gas mileage is probably important to you. We don’t blame you. It just makes financial sense nowadays to have a fuel-efficient vehicle. Fortunately, we have the 2020 EcoSport available now at River View Ford of Oswego. Once you get a look at it, you’ll find out why…
What’s the most important factor in your new SUV search? Power? Fuel efficiency? For many people, it’s size. Thanks to generous exterior dimensions and clever cabin engineering, the 2020 Ford Escape provides plenty of space for everyone and everything needed to take on your exciting Oswego adventures. Want to delve into the specifics? Explore the…
If you’re delivering cargo to and from job sites across the Oswego and Naperville areas, you’ll need a capable truck with sufficient cargo and payload capacity, including a wide choice of suitable bed sizes. There are several new Ford F-150 truck bed size dimensions that can handle any workplace needs and choosing the most appropriate…