2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
The magic of the compact 2021 Ford Escape is that it feels anything but tiny from behind the wheel. With a roomy cabin and power-packed performance capabilities, you may also wonder, “What is the Ford Escape towing capacity?” At River View Ford, we understand that towing and hauling oversized cargo around Oswego is a must. You’ll be pleased to know that the 2021 Escape is more than up to the task! Discover more about the Ford Escape towing capacity below, then contact ustoday to learn more and arrange your test drive!
Ford Escape Towing Capacity: Engine Options
While the Ford Escape is compact, you’ll find the 2021 Escape reinforced by powerful performance to haul your cargo around Naperville and beyond! The Ford Escape towing capacity that you can anticipate depends on the varying trim and engine options below:
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity with FWD or AWD
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
You can also find each powertrain complemented by a tow package available by upgrade, so you can tow around Montgomery safely and easily. You can also opt for the available Ford Escape AWD for an extra layer of traction as you tow your trailer and oversized cargo in less-than-perfect conditions!
Ford Escape Performance & Towing Features
Based on the Ford Escape towing capacity figures alone, you can rest assured that the Ford Escape is up to most if not every task you have at hand in Yorkville. Even more attractive are the features that make its impressive tow ratings a reality! The following performance and towing features available on the Ford Escape make towing easy and convenient:
- Trailer Sway Control: You need not fret about losing control of a heavy trailer hitched to your Escape as its system corrects and restabilizes to prevent swaying.
- Varying Drive Modes: How else does the Ford Escape boost your control? With selectable drive modes that allow you to flip between Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, regardless of whether you’re carrying a trailer.
- AWD Disconnect: In ideal conditions, AWD shuts off to maintain your Ford Escape efficiency. When you need more traction, this system activates to give you top control!
Discover Your Next Ford Escape at River View Ford!
Now that you’ve gotten to explore some of the top Ford Escape features, it’s time to experience all that the Ford Escape has to offer from behind the wheel! Already committed to the Escape? Our expert finance team is here to help with the convenience of online financing and new vehicle specials. Contact us today for more information and to set up your test drive!
Learn More at River View Ford
What is the F-150 Lightning? Naperville, prepare to meet the powerful new electric pickup from Ford. This all-electric F-150 is a genuine work vehicle that is built Ford tough, just like its non-electric cousins. We’re excited to tell you about all the impressive things this Ford F-150 Lightning can do. So, let’s get started! View…
Looking for a new vehicle to take your Naperville adventures to all-new heights? The 2021 Ford Escape is just such a vehicle. This compact SUV is positively filled with features that you’ll love and also comes in a vast array of eye-catching interior and exterior colors. Learn more now with River View Ford and then browse our…
Pickup trucks have often been viewed as being exclusively reserved for contractors and off-road adventurers—we think it’s time someone challenged that view. Leave it to Ford to answer the call with the first-ever Ford Maverick, a hybrid Ford truck that caters to a new crowd. With its standard equipment, the Ford Maverick is a full-hybrid…