Create Your Ideal Supercar Using the New Ford GT Configurator
The Ford GT is a supercar without equal — Oswego and Naperville drivers can further separate theirs from the crowd by using the new Configurator. Only 500 reservations are being taken right now, and a mere 250 GTs will leave the factory each year, so they were never going to be run-of-the-mill vehicles. The Ford GT Configurator is here to help each driver create their own ideal version.
Customize Your Color
The Ford GT stands at the forefront of supercar engineering, and you can make it look just how you want it by choosing between a dazzling array of exterior colors, including Frozen White, Shadow Black, Ingot Silver, Liquid Grey, Liquid Blue, Liquid Red, Triple Yellow, and Matte Black. You can even add a racing stripe in Frozen White, Shadow Black, Ingot Silver, Alloy, Lightning Blue, Racing Red, or Competition Orange.
If that’s not enough, try customizing the color of the front, rear, and side lower finishes, choosing from Matte Carbon Fiber, Shadow Black, and Gloss Carbon Fiber.
Personalize Your Wheels
Brake calipers can be customized in either Black, Silver, Blue, Red, or Orange, and there are two stunning wheel options for Oswego and Naperville drivers to choose from, including:
- 20-Inch One-Piece Forged Aluminum: Choose from Graphite with black lug nuts, Gloss Black with black lug nuts, or Silver with chrome lug nuts.
- 20-Inch Carbon Fiber: Choose between a Matte Finish with black lug nuts or a Gloss Finish with black lug nuts.
Tailor Your Interior
Finally, the Ford GT Configurator will allow you to exercise full control over the style of your interior, with four dramatic options available:
- Dark Energy: Brooding and bold, the Dark Energy style uses Ebony Alcantra, plus Matte Dark stainless appliques across the instrument panel.
- Launch Control: Active and energetic, Launch Control combines Ebony and Orange Alcantra, then uses matte frozen white appliqués on the instrument panel.
- Light Speed: Deep and engaging, Light Speed embraces Ebony Leather and Blue Alcantra, plus exposed matte carbon fiber door sills, air register pods, and center console.
- Re-Entry: Open and classic, Re-Entry uses Ebony and White Leather, plus Matte Beryllium appliqués on the instrument panel.
Find Out More About the 2016 Ford GT Supercar at River View Ford
Just head to Ford.com to play around with the Ford GT Configurator and create your own perfect supercar. For more information about the vehicle itself, don’t hesitate to contact River View Ford.