What You Can Get at the Oswego Country Market
The Oswego Country Market drew more than 3,000 visitors when it opened in June, and it’s now back every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. up until September 30.
Why Visit the Oswego Farmer’s Market?
Whether you want to pick up some artisan cheese or simply make the most of a lazy Sunday morning, pay a visit to the booths lining Main Street and the Village Grind parking lot in downtown Oswego. Many of them have been featured here for years. Vendors keep coming back to provide everything from specialty popcorn to handcrafted bits and pieces. Even if you’re not looking for anything in particular, strolling through the crowds and picking up something to eat beneath the wide blue sky always hits the spot. It’s why people visit from Plainfield, Aurora, Naperville, and other communities.
2018 Season Vendors
Since we love the Oswego Country Market so much, we thought we’d put together a quick and easy list of all 2018 season vendors you can expect to meet.
- Produce: Blue Freedom, Chanticlare Farm, Garlic Breath Farm, Six generations Farmin Local, Sol Gardens, Storehouse Farm, Theis Farm Market, and Windy Acres.
- Plants: Garden Joy and Sunset Growers.
- Specialty Foods: Carmelita’s Creations, Degusto, Gindo’s Spice of Life, Just Devine Foods, Mamas Tamalli’s, The Olive Gallery, and Papa’s Honey.
- Meat, Cheese & Eggs: Stamper Cheese Co., Hufendick Farm, and E & S Fish Co.
- Breads & Sweets: Atrevete Confections Inc., Frosted Fig, Sweet P’s Homemade Cookies, and Sweet Sensations.
- Concessions: Gandi the Juice Guru, Georgie’s Hot Dogs, Grumpy Gaucho, Lottie’s Lemonade, and Parmesans Wood Stone Pizza.
- Handcrafted Items: Albo Acres, Aroma Roots, Gallery’s Choice, Hemp Club Jewelry, Nature’s Galleria, PKC Nubians, Tabletop Beanbag Games, and Tranquility Base Candles & Diffusers.
- Pet Treats & Products: Mushyface Cookie Co.
- Services: Cutting Edge by the Blacksmith.
And remember: you can keep up with changes the Oswego Country Market’s Facebook page.
There’s Plenty Happening Around Oswego
Being based in Oswego, we’re always looking to keep our drivers aware of the best things around the community. To learn more, contact us today.