The 2014 Ford Mustang Model Selection Guide
If you’re thinking about making your dream a reality by stepping onto the lot at River View Ford to buy the new 2014 Ford Mustang, then before you drive over you may want to do your research to find out which Mustang model best suits your unique needs and desires. Here’s a quick breakdown on some of the popular Mustang models available.
2014 Ford Mustang Models
No matter which Mustang model you go with, you’ll drive away in a vehicle with plenty of power, grace, and style. But each Mustang has its own array of features and price range. So let’s check some out!
- 2014 Ford Mustang V6 (MSRP $23,335) – The base model Mustang offers all the power and features many drivers are looking for at a reasonably affordable price. This model is fitted with a V6 powertrain with a standard six-speed manual transmission that pumps out 305 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. You can also buy this model with a six-speed manual.
- 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium (MSRP $27,435) – With this model you’ll get the same powerful output from the V6 engine along with the added benefit of more styling, comfort, and entertainment features. This model comes standard with interior ambient lighting and aluminum interior accents to provide for an alluring cabin experience, as well as a state-of-the-art 8-speaker sound system with SYNC and AppLink features.
- 2014 Ford Mustang GT (MSRP $32,035) – Step up to the next level of performance with the Mustang GT’s muscle-bound 5.0L V8 engine with an inspired output of 420 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque. This model also sports larger alloy wheels for a more imposing presence and smoother ride, as well as a rear spoiler, and Selectable Power Assist Steering allowing you to choose between three driving styles.
- 2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium (MSRP $36,135) – Enjoy the robust output of the regular GT model along with more convenience and entertainment inside the cabin. The GT Premium trim comes standard with features like Bluetooth and Ford’s innovative SYNC infotainment system.
- 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (MSRP $55,935) – This trim takes the Mustang to world-class sports car status. One of the most unique automotive road speed experiences available in the industry today, the Shelby GT500 has a 5.8L V8 engine that delivers a staggering 662 hp and 631 lb-ft of torque. Not for the faint of heart, this is a truly American sports car that keeps the Mustang legacy running strong.
Get the Full Scoop
Find out more about the entire lineup of 2014 Ford Mustang coupe and convertible models at River View Ford, located at 2200 US 30 in Oswego, Illinois. Before you drive over to our showroom, read more on how the new Mustang compares to the Camaro.