2019 Ford Explorer MPG Ratings
The new Explorer not only offers Naperville drivers access to the latest tech and safety features, but it also provides impressive fuel efficiency as well. The mpg you’ll get depends on which engine you choose. Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer mpg, engine specs, and more with River View Ford today.
2019 Ford Explorer Engines
The Explorer can be equipped with one of three powerful, engine options. Each one is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission and great fuel economy, so you’ll save money at Montgomery gas stations. Explore each engine in detail:
- 3.5L TI-VCT V6: This base engine delivers 290 hp and as much as 255 lb-ft of torque while still providing drivers with an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/24 mpg highway.
- 2.3L I4 EcoBoost: This Ford Explorer EcoBoost mpg is bumped up to 19 mpg city/27 mpg highway. Meanwhile, the 2.3L engine produces a powerful 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6: For the ideal balance of power and efficiency, Ford offers the EcoBoost V6. This combination delivers as much as 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of peak torque while still offering an exceptional 16 mpg city/27 mpg highway fuel efficiency.
Powerful, efficient engines aren’t the only reason to consider upgrading your daily Yorkville commutes with a dynamic Ford Explorer. You’ll also get excellent towing capabilities and plenty of cargo space for the entire family:
- 5,000 pounds maximum towing capacity
- Seating for up to seven
- Up to 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Three-row seating
Discover the 2019 Ford Explorer Features
The Ford Explorer isn’t just a powerful piece of equipment. It’s well-designed, too, offering drivers access to an impressive list of available features, including:
- Programmable Ford MyKey
- Rearview Camera
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Reverse Sensing System
- Performance Sound System
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Information System
- Semi-Autonomous Parking
- SOS Post-Crash Collision Alert System
- Front 180-degree Camera
Test Drive a 2019 Ford Explorer Today at River View Ford
Come see us in Oswego for a test drive today to experience the 2019 Ford Explorer fuel economy and advanced interior features for yourself! Don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials before stopping by, and if you have any questions, just contact us any time! You can also check out the new Ford Fusion mpg ratings for reference, as well!
More About the 2019 Ford Explorer
The new Explorer not only offers Naperville drivers access to the latest tech and safety features, but it also provides impressive fuel efficiency as well. The mpg you’ll get depends on which engine you choose. Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer mpg, engine specs, and more with River View Ford today. New Explorer Inventory2019 Explorer Details 2019 Ford Explorer…
When properly equipped, the 2019 Ford Explorer can tow an impressive 3,000 to 5,000 pounds. Additionally, it has a notable payload capacity of 1,259 to 1,717 pounds. No matter if you’re towing a boat to the Fox River or hauling materials for a construction project in Yorkville, the new Ford Explorer SUV has the muscle…