Where to Go for Pizza in Aurora, IL
Everyone loves pizza — if you disagree, you’re wrong. Fortunately, you’ll find plenty of great pizza in Aurora, IL.
Grab a Slice at These Pizza Places in Aurora
- Danelli’s Pizzeria & Italian: Danelli’s has been serving up hot cheesy slices for over 38 years, and you’ll taste that experience in every mouthful. They also provide a wide selection of other Italian dishes, including homemade lasagna and creamy tiramisu. We give them 5 slices out of 5.
- Doughballs: Doughballs is obsessed with pizza. Known for their cool combination pizzas, they’re open 7 days a week and keep the doors open late. If you’re looking for a great night with friends, Doughballs should be on your radar. We give them 5 pepperonis out of 5.
- Firehouse Pizza & Pub: Owned and operated by the same family for over 40 years, Firehouse is something special. Most of the menu is made from scratch by hand, and all their veggies and meat toppings are sliced fresh each morning. They even offer a huge selection of beers to wash down each slice. We give them 5 pies out of 5.
- Luigi’s Pizza and Fun Center: Started way back in 1953, Luigi’s started serving pizza before it became the American favorite it is today. Great for families, the restaurant includes mini bowling lanes, a laser tag arena, and a game room. We give them 5 stuffed crusts out of 5.
- Mike & Denise’s: Mike & Denise’s is all about authentic food and original recipes. Combine their delicious deep dishes with a fully stocked bar, flat screen TVs, outdoor patio, pool tables, and video game machines to make one of the best pizza places around. They even offer karaoke on Fridays and live music on Saturdays. We give them 5 dipping sauces out of 5.
The River View Ford Team is on the Lookout for Great Pizza in Aurora
Whether you’re looking for a new car, want to discover the best things to do in Aurora, or have a craving for Mexican food, we’re always here to help. Contact us today for any further advice or assistance.