Ford Earns the Top-Spot in Three Categories of Most-Loved Vehicles
Assuring drivers all over the country that Ford is America’s Best-Selling brand by no accident, the manufacturer now makes the Most-Loved Vehicles in three categories of Strategic Vision’s Customer Love Index. The Ford Mustang convertible, Ford F-150, and Ford C-MAX Energi all made the cut, and here’s how.
The Customer Love Index (CLI)
Strategic Vision’s Customer Love Index (CLI) might sound a little off-the-wall, but, as they make clear, love is “the holy grail of the customer experience”, and “true advocacy and brand loyalty begins not when buyers are simply ‘satisfied’, but when they truly love their experience.”
To determine which vehicles occupy people’s hearts, they consider:
- Total Quality Impact: Overall ownership experience.
- Total Value Index: What was received compared to what was sacrificed.
- Vehicle Emotional Delivery: Emotional delivery across 24 different ValueEmotions.
- Overall Feelings: Sentimental attachment to the vehicle.
- Advocacy: Customer advocacy for the brand and dealership after purchase.
Here’s how the Mustang, C-MAX, and F-150 managed to tug at your heartstrings:
- Ford Mustang: The Mustang is an American icon, so we weren’t surprised to see people feeling the love. With either a 300-horsepower, 280 lb-ft of torque V6 or a breath-taking 435 horsepower, 400 lb-ft of torque V8 beneath the hood, you’ll be able to blaze past the competition without a second thought, all while displaying legendary Mustang muscle.
- Ford C-MAX Energi: The 2.0L iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid engine makes up to 188 horsepower combined, charges in as little as 2.5 hours, and makes up to 95 mpge in the city and 81 on the highway. What more could you want from a plug-in?
- Ford F-150: The F-150’s revolutionary aluminum-alloy body still places it well beyond the reach of competitors, providing Best-in-Class fuel economy in the process. Of course, there are no sacrifices when it comes to capability; the F-150 tows up to 12,200 lbs.
Find These Most-Loved Vehicles in the Showroom at River View Ford
If you’d like to experience any of these beloved vehicles for yourself, just come down to River View Ford or start exploring our new vehicle inventory today – you’ll find us only a short drive away from Naperville in Oswego off U.S Route 30.